List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Iago Sineiro Date:June 9 2003 2:33pm
Subject:RE: How to empty the cache?
View as plain text
Sorry for the ambiguity. I'm testing the useful of adding indexes to one table for one
type of query.

When I execute the same query for the second time it executes faster beacuse it's using
the cache (the key_cache or the query cache if it is enabled). Is it possible to empty
the key_cache (and also the query cache) without shutdown the mysql server?

Iago Sineiro.