List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nils Valentin Date:June 9 2003 10:48am
Subject:Re: How to empty the cache?
View as plain text
Hi Iago,

I am  unsure if I understand your question correctly, MySQL has a t least 5
different chaches (to name only the most important ones).

key_cache
table_cache
thread_cache
hostname_cache
evt. disc cache (memory)

or do you mean buffer variables ?

sort_buffer
record_buffer
join_buffer_size
myisam_sort_buffer
net_buffer_length
tmp_table_size

I guess if you lookup any of the variables above you will quickly sort out the
ones which applies to your question and the ones that don't.

Sorry, but with the information given I am unable to be more precise.

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

2003年 6月 9日 月曜日 19:30、Iago Sineiro さんは書きました:
> Hi.
>
> I'm doing some testings and I want to know how to empty the cache in mysql
> (versions 3.23 and 4.0) between the differents tests.
>
> Iago Sineiro

Valentin Nils
Internet Technology

 E-Mail: nils@stripped

How to empty the cache?Iago Sineiro9 Jun
  • Re: How to empty the cache?Jeremy Zawodny9 Jun
  • Re: How to empty the cache?Nils Valentin9 Jun
    • RE: How to empty the cache?Iago Sineiro9 Jun
      • Re: How to empty the cache?Dan Nelson9 Jun
        • RE: How to empty the cache?Iago Sineiro9 Jun