List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:June 5 2003 5:03pm
Subject:Fwd: Acrobat Talk Stats for May, 2003
View as plain text
>Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:01:41 -0700
>To: mysql@stripped
>From: Bill Doerrfeld <bill@stripped>
>Subject: Acrobat Talk Stats for May, 2003
>Bcc:
>As some of you know, we host the Acrobat Talk list searchable
>archives at ListSearch.com as a free service to the Acrobat
>community.

Oops. Apologies that I accidently sent this to the wrong list. I
tried to stop it just as it was going out...

Anyway, obviously, I used the template for my post yesterday to the
MySQL List for this other posting. Sorry for the additional clutter.

Bill

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
Fwd: Acrobat Talk Stats for May, 2003Bill Doerrfeld5 Jun