List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:June 4 2003 10:29pm
Subject:[Correction] MySQL List Stats for May, 2003
View as plain text
-------------------
Please ignore my prior post on this. The numbers were wrong as it
turned out I inadvertently based a portion of the report on numbers
from June, 2003. Please find below the correct report.
-------------------

As some of you know, we host the MySQL list searchable archives at
ListSearch.com as a free service to the MySQL community. To access
said archives, visit <http://www.listsearch.com/mysql.lasso>. The
archives not only allow you to search on various fields of
information (body, date, subject, author, etc.) and to view threads,
but, we keep lots of stats, including the number of searches
performed and a log of all search terms used when accessing the
archives. You can see what other people are searching about!

Here are the stats for the MySQL list for May, 2003. You can see
these updated every 1/2 hour by clicking the Browse tab at
ListSearch.com.

Enjoy!

Bill

May, 2003
==================

Note: Up/Down % as compared with April, 2003

Authors: 669  (down 13%)
Threads: 846 (down 10%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Posts
Egor Egorov 	65
Victoria Reznichenko 	61
Jeremy Zawodny 	61
Mike Hillyer 	57
Paul DuBois 	43
Curtis Maurand 	39
Stefan Hinz 	34
Heikki Tuuri 	33
James Moe 	29
Dan Nelson 	28
Keith C. Ivey 	27
colbey 	27
Becoming Digital 	27
Daniel Rossi 	25
Nils Valentin 	24
Dathan Vance Pattishall 	24
gerald_clark 	23
Martin Gainty 	20
Michael T. Babcock 	19
Karam Chand 	19

Top 20 Threads by Number of Posts
AMD 	15
Select statement driving me crazy 	14
replace 	14
storing large files in blob... 	13
Red Hat rpms... 	13
count() 	13
a database design question.... 	13
problem with C and mysql 4 	12
Slow queries on 4.0.13, FreeBSD 4.8 STAB... 	11
Replication 	11
Practical samples for table types 	11
Need your help in setting up database. 	11
MySQL WAP 	11
Mysql failover configuration 	11
How to write this query pls? 	11
changing mysqld deamon ownership. 	11
Version 5.0 and Stored procedures 	10
Unexpected empty table performance probl... 	10

Top 20 Search Terms by Number of Requests
mysql 	39
table 	29
Error 	22
to 	20
update 	18
tables 	15
case 	13
replication 	12
connect 	12
FILE 	11
Server 	10
access 	10
socket 	9
query 	9
list 	9
how 	9
failed 	9
denied 	9
can't 	9
aix 	9

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
[Correction] MySQL List Stats for May, 2003Bill Doerrfeld5 Jun
  • Re: [Correction] MySQL List Stats for May, 2003Nils Valentin5 Jun
  • Load Data Local InfileJohn May8 Jun
  • Re: Load Data Local InfileRony Koting8 Jun
    • Re: Load Data Local InfileJohn May8 Jun
Re: Load Data Local InfileJohn May8 Jun
  • Re: Load Data Local InfileMark Matthews8 Jun