List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:June 4 2003 9:55pm
Subject:MySQL List Stats for May, 2003
View as plain text
As some of you know, we host the MySQL list searchable archives at
ListSearch.com as a free service to the MySQL community. To access
said archives, visit <http://www.listsearch.com/mysql.lasso>. The
archives not only allow you to search on various fields of
information (body, date, subject, author, etc.) and to view threads,
but, we keep lots of stats, including the number of searches
performed and a log of all search terms used when accessing the
archives. You can see what other people are searching about!

Here are the stats for the MySQL list for May, 2003. You can see
these updated every 1/2 hour by clicking the Browse tab at
ListSearch.com.

Enjoy!

Bill

May, 2003
==================

Note: Up/Down % as compared with April, 2003

Authors: 669  (down 13%)
Threads: 846 (down 10%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Posts
Nils Valentin	23
Becoming Digital	20
Paul DuBois	14
Mike Hillyer	12
Heikki Tuuri	12
Victoria Reznichenko	9
trogers	9
Egor Egorov	9
Roman Neuhauser	8
Jay Blanchard	8
Asif Iqbal	8
Karam Chand	7
Daniel Crompton	7
Anthony Ward	7
Stefan Hinz	6
Tim Meader	5
Kieran Kelleher	5
Jerry	5
Bruce Feist	5
Terry Riley	4

Top 20 Threads by Number of Posts
mysql query output get wrapped	22
SELECTing last occurences from a table	11
Displaying numbers with results - any id...	8
Advice on improving our current method	8
Suggestions on joins/merges	7
nested ORDER BY statements	7
Specifics on using join & multiple table...	6
Patch Submittal -- Documentation	6
Mysql / PHP image link problem.	6
Is this an inefficient query?	6
efficient query or not?	6
debuggine 1205 / LOCK wait timeout excee...	6
cant grant privileges?!	6
Why does auto increment not take into ac...	5
QUESTION ABOUT DATA AND INDEX FILE DIREC...	5
NEWBIE QUESTION: Copying Databases from...	5
MySql data between Linux and Windows	5
Insert query	5
Inserting data?	5
help creating foreign keys	5

Top 20 Search Terms by Number of Requests
source	7
apache	7
starting	6
myodbc	6
installation	6
x509	5
osx	5
load	5
4	5
trouble	4
order	4
mysql	4
image	4
#NAME?	4
mysql++	3
install	3
high	3
error	3
corruption	3
compile	3

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
MySQL List Stats for May, 2003Bill Doerrfeld4 Jun
  • Re: MySQL List Stats for May, 2003Nils Valentin5 Jun