List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 24 1999 8:22am
Subject:RE: Error found on my_error.c
View as plain text
>>>>> "Narvaez," == Narvaez, Teresa <Teresa.Narvaez@stripped>
> writes:

Narvaez,> Hello,
Narvaez,> 	Thanks for the response; I am running gcc version 2.8.1 is this too
Narvaez,> old
Narvaez,> of a compiler?

Narvaez,> Thanks,
Narvaez,> -Teresa

Narvaez,> Hi!

Narvaez,> Sasha did accidently give you a wrong command;  It should have been
Narvaez,> -70 and not -50.

Narvaez,> Anyhow, the wrong row is the following:

Narvaez,> 	par = va_arg(ap, char *);

Narvaez,> This means that varargs doesn't work with your gcc compiler, which
Narvaez,> isn't normal. Which gcc version are you using and can you possible try
Narvaez,> to upgrade this to gcc 2.95.1 ?

Narvaez,> Regards,
Narvaez,> Monty

gcc 2.8.1 should be good.  In this case it may be wrongly installed as
varargs doesn't work.

My suggestions is to try install gcc 2.95 instead (just to check if
this is an installation problem)

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Error found on my_error.cTeresa Narvaez23 Sep
Re: Error found on my_error.csasha23 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cTeresa Narvaez23 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cJani Tolonen24 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cMichael Widenius24 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cTeresa Narvaez24 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cMichael Widenius24 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cTeresa Narvaez27 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cMichael Widenius28 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cTeresa Narvaez28 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cbpaduraru28 Sep
  • RE: Error found on my_error.cBob Kline28 Sep
RE: Error found on my_error.cMichael Widenius29 Sep