List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 2 2003 9:48pm
Subject:Re: Patch Submittal -- Documentation
View as plain text
At 14:38 -0700 6/2/03, Paul G. wrote:
>  > At 14:21 -0700 6/2/03, Paul G. wrote:
>>  >Anyone know where to find the documentation associated with patch
>>  >submittal?  That is from inception and determination of need for the
>>  >patch to the final application of a patch?
>>  >

>>  Is this a MySQL question?
>
>	Yes.
>
>	Paul G.

Okay.  Well, I admit it's not clear to me what it is that you're asking
about.  Have you found a problem with some MySQL program, and you're
wondering how to demonstrate that it's a problem and submit a patch
to fix it?  Are you wondering about how to tell which patches exist
and when they were applied?  Something else?

Thread
Patch Submittal -- DocumentationPaul G.2 Jun
  • Re: Patch Submittal -- DocumentationPaul DuBois2 Jun
    • Re: Patch Submittal -- DocumentationPaul G.2 Jun
      • Re: Patch Submittal -- DocumentationPaul DuBois2 Jun
        • Re: Patch Submittal -- DocumentationPaul G.3 Jun
      • Re: Patch Submittal -- DocumentationBecoming Digital3 Jun