List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:trogers Date:June 1 2003 7:17am
Subject:Inserting data?
View as plain text
I have a table, in the table is a field called  name_id; in a second
table (a linking table) I also have the field name_id, this should be
the same/reference the same name_id as in the first table.

The first table is fully populated.  How do write a SQL statement to
get the data from the name_id field of table1 into the name_id field of
table2?

(I'll do this and find out after if it actually references the same
data!  So, if it doesn't at least I'll have learned the proper SQL
statement. :)

Thank you,
Ted Rogers

Thread
indexes question(Daniel Rossi)1 Jun
  • Re: indexes questionDan Nelson1 Jun
    • Re: indexes questiondaniel1 Jun
      • Re: indexes questionDan Nelson1 Jun
  • Inserting data?trogers1 Jun
    • Re: Inserting data?Becoming Digital1 Jun
      • Re: Inserting data?trogers1 Jun
        • Re: Inserting data?Becoming Digital2 Jun
          • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
            • Re: becoming unconfusedBecoming Digital2 Jun
              • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
              • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
          • Re: Inserting data?Nils Valentin2 Jun