List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:trogers Date:June 1 2003 7:17am
Subject:Inserting data?
View as plain text
I have a table, in the table is a field called  name_id; in a second
table (a linking table) I also have the field name_id, this should be
the same/reference the same name_id as in the first table.

The first table is fully populated.  How do write a SQL statement to
get the data from the name_id field of table1 into the name_id field of

(I'll do this and find out after if it actually references the same
data!  So, if it doesn't at least I'll have learned the proper SQL
statement. :)

Thank you,
Ted Rogers

indexes question(Daniel Rossi)1 Jun
  • Re: indexes questionDan Nelson1 Jun
    • Re: indexes questiondaniel1 Jun
      • Re: indexes questionDan Nelson1 Jun
  • Inserting data?trogers1 Jun
    • Re: Inserting data?Becoming Digital1 Jun
      • Re: Inserting data?trogers1 Jun
        • Re: Inserting data?Becoming Digital2 Jun
          • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
            • Re: becoming unconfusedBecoming Digital2 Jun
              • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
              • Re: becoming unconfusedtrogers2 Jun
          • Re: Inserting data?Nils Valentin2 Jun