List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Zawodny Date:May 29 2003 10:50pm
Subject:Re: my backup script
View as plain text
On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 02:19:11PM -0700, Daevid Vincent wrote:
> Whoa. Easy there killer. First, it's kinda uncool to accuse me of
> spamming when I sent it one time to three separate lists all relevant:
> SVLUG, RedHat and mySQL. Just because YOU are on multiple lists, doesn't
> mean that others are. This is hardly 'spamming'. Then on top of that,
> you sent your *opinion* to a public list as well, instead of directly to
> me. Talk about poor netiquette. This forces me to reply public ally to
> defend myself.

For the sake of anyone who is wondering, I'll keep this short and keep
all of my *opinion* out of it.  We're now discussing this off-list.

Jeremy
<Jeremy@stripped>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.8: up 115 days, processed 3,595,603,240 queries (360/sec. avg)
Thread
my backup scriptDaevid Vincent29 May
  • Re: my backup scriptJeremy Zawodny29 May
    • Re: my backup scriptJeremy Zawodny29 May
      • RE: my backup scriptDaevid Vincent29 May
        • Re: my backup scriptJeremy Zawodny30 May