List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Hazen Date:May 29 2003 2:51pm
Subject:RE: timestamps and time zones
View as plain text
I think the pertinent question is how to reliably get the client's time
zone? I think you need a javascript to use the browser controls to check
the timezone setting on the local computer and add it to a form on the
page.  Web page issue more than a DB issue.

Andrew Hazen
www.jatech.ca
andrewhazen@stripped
andrewhazen@stripped