List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 23 1999 9:53pm
Subject:Re[2]: Help with field types using C API
View as plain text
>>>>> "Jorge" == Jorge Santos <santos@stripped> writes:

Jorge> Hello Stephan,
Jorge> Thanks... That did it...

Jorge> I didn't have access to the *.h files before (not my server and only
Jorge> have access to the libs). However, I found the read-only *.h files and
Jorge> searched through it...

Jorge> However, what is the difference between FIELD_TYPE_VAR_STRING and
Jorge> FIELD_TYPE_STRING?

FIELD_TYPE_VAR_STRING is a VARCHAR() while FIELD_TYPE_STRING is a
CHAR()

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Help with field types using C APIJorge Santos23 Sep
  • Help with field types using C APIMichael Widenius24 Sep
Re[2]: Help with field types using C APIJorge Santos23 Sep
  • Re[2]: Help with field types using C APIMichael Widenius24 Sep