List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LS Date:May 28 2003 10:37pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Connector/J 3.0.8 STABLE Has Been Released
View as plain text
Where does Connector/J fit into the MySQL3.23.x versus MySQL4.x client libraries?
Someone mentioned to me today that mod_php is still compiled with the old 3.23
client even though it may be talking to a 4.x server, so I'm wondering if
Connector/J does anything different depending on whether it's talking to a 3.23
server or a 4.x server.