List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roman Neuhauser Date:May 24 2003 6:16pm
# Azimuth@stripped / 2003-05-24 10:23:29 -0400:
> I know this is, like, a revolutionary idea, but how about crafting
> software that does what people want?

    heh, this, being said by a user of

    I know this is, like, a revolutionary idea, but how about obeying
    netiquette? You quoted more than 60 lines of text you didn't comment
    on. 2.5 kB of useless cruft. Multiply that by the number of
    subscribers.

    Now on to your rant.

    I know this is, like, a revolutionary idea, but how about using a
    software that does what you want, like others do, instead of
    bitching because the software you keep using doesn't do what you
    want it to?

    I know this is, like, a revolutionary idea, but there's quite a MUAs
    that allow you to a) reply to the sender, b) reply to the list, c)
    reply to both. These capable and standards compliant MUAs *depend*
    on email messages being structured the way they should be.

    If you want to pervert email into something else because your tools
    cannot handle it, and you cannot handle better tools, go whine
    somewhere else.

ASP and MySQLHekuran Vokshi18 May
Re: ASP and MySQLMyLists19 May
RE: ASP and MySQLMike Hillyer20 May
      • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatPeter Monk21 May
    • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael Satterwhite21 May
    • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatJoel Rees21 May
    • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatFred Whipple22 May
      • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDavid Shugarts22 May
        • Re: [OT] Mailing list reply-to mungingMichael T. Babcock22 May
      • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDon Read22 May
        • [OT]Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatJoel Rees23 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatgerald_clark20 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael T. Babcock21 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael T. Babcock21 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMike Hillyer21 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatAndrew Braithwaite21 May
  • Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Jeremy Zawodny21 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Chris Kelch21 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Michael T. Babcock22 May
Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Michael T. Babcock23 May
  • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)David Shugarts24 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Roman Neuhauser24 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDavid Brodbeck23 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatPhillip Blancher - Ontario Web23 May
    • Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Roberto Slepetys Ferreira23 May
      • Re: Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Victoria Reznichenko24 May
    • Re: Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Roberto Slepetys24 May