List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roberto Slepetys Ferreira Date:May 23 2003 5:23pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.0 Installation Problems
View as plain text
Hi Clark,

I done this upgrade in the following way:

1) rpm -Uvh --nodeps MySQL-4.0.xx.rpm

2) rpm -Uvh MySQL-everything-4.0.xx.rpm

3) rpm -E perl-DBD-MySQL

4) Install the new DBD::MySQL from CPAN.

This gives me the funcionality of the DBI to connect te PERL . For the PHP
we don't use it, but I think that rebuilding the PHP is suficiently.

[]s
Slepetys