EMS HiTech company is pleased to announce MySQL Manager for Windows 2.4 -
the next version of the best MySQL administration and development tool!
You can download the latest version and user's guide from
What's new in version 2.4?
1. Internal SSH client was implemented in MySQL Manager. Now it is possible
to connect to a remote MySQL server using local port forwarding through the
SSH (Secure SHell) tunnel. All the necessary parameters of SSH connection
are available on the SSH tab of the Database Registration dialog and on the
first step of the Register Host Wizard. (*)
2. A possibility of dropping/editing the foreign keys was added. Since
version 4.0.13 MySQL server started to support the dropping of foreign keys
for InnoDB table, and this ability is also supported by MySQL Manager now.
Use the corresponding menu items on the Foreign Keys tab of the Table Editor
or the Visual Database Designer (*) popup menu to drop or edit foreign keys.
3. Hungarian localization of the program interface was included in the
installation package. Now 11 languages are available in MySQL Manager:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese
(Brazilian), Russian, Chinese and Hungarian.
4. A possibility to specify default directory for HTML Report files was
added for each database. You can specify this parameter in the Database
Registration Info dialog. (*)
5. Index definition doesn't appear in the CREATE TABLE statement generated
by the Export As INSERT dialog, if a field included to the index is not
selected for exporting. (*)
6. Fixed bug with editing items of the To-Do List. A new item doesn't appear
after successful editing anymore.
7. Fixed bug with BLOB fields truncating during the import data process. (*)
8. Fixed bug with extracting float values with the Extract Metadata Wizard
if system defined decimal separator is different from '.'.
9. Fixed bug with loading diagrams to the Visual Database Designer, if some
objects included to the diagram have been deleted from the database
10. Fixed bug with executing (SELECT ...) UNION (SELECT ...) statements in
the SQL Editor.
11. Fixed bug with the 'CONTINUE record missing' error while importing data
from some Excel files. (*)
12. Fixed bug with loading templates to the Export Data dialog. (*)
13. Default directories for exporting/importing data (*) and extrating
metadata specified on the Directories tab of the Database Registration Info
dialog are used properly now.
14. Some small corrections and improvements.
(*) - Professional Edition only
What is MySQL Manager?
EMS MySQL Manager provides powerful tools for MySQL Server administration
and object management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to
create/edit all MySQL database objects in a simple and direct way, design
databases visually, run SQL scripts, manage users and administer user
privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract, print, and search metadata,
create database structure reports in HTML format, export/import data,
view/edit BLOBs, and supplies many more services that will make your work
with the MySQL server as easy as it can be...
Don't forget to check out other our products:
Powerful database administration tools for InterBase/FireBird, MySQL,
PostgreSQL and DBISAM servers
Cross-platform data management utilities for MySQL and PostgreSQL servers
Powerful components for Delphi/C++ Builder developers
We hope you'll like our products.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team
|• ANN: EMS MySQL Manager 2.4 released!||EMS HiTech Team||22 May|