List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Whipple Date:May 22 2003 1:30pm
It's funny!  I just replied "offline" to a prevoius post, as I'm on a train
right now, and they'll send out when I get home.  However having just read
this message, I realized that my previous suggestion to someone else did not
go to the list, rather just the original poster.  So I could still go into
my outbox and change it.

That said, I will offer my vote to change the settings such that From:
and/or ReplyTo: are set to the list address :-)

    -Fred Whipple
     iMagine Internet Services

ASP and MySQLHekuran Vokshi18 May
Re: ASP and MySQLMyLists19 May
RE: ASP and MySQLMike Hillyer20 May
  • MySQL stupid mailing list formatWilliam IT20 May
    • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDaevid Vincent21 May
      • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatPeter Monk21 May
    • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael Satterwhite21 May
    • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatJoel Rees21 May
    • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatFred Whipple22 May
      • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDavid Shugarts22 May
        • Re: [OT] Mailing list reply-to mungingMichael T. Babcock22 May
      • RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDon Read22 May
        • [OT]Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatJoel Rees23 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatgerald_clark20 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael T. Babcock21 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMichael T. Babcock21 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatMike Hillyer21 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatAndrew Braithwaite21 May
  • Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Jeremy Zawodny21 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Chris Kelch21 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Michael T. Babcock22 May
Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Michael T. Babcock23 May
  • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)David Shugarts24 May
    • Re: Not again... (Re: MySQL stupid mailing list format)Roman Neuhauser24 May
RE: MySQL stupid mailing list formatDavid Brodbeck23 May
  • Re: MySQL stupid mailing list formatPhillip Blancher - Ontario Web23 May
    • Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Roberto Slepetys Ferreira23 May
      • Re: Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Victoria Reznichenko24 May
    • Re: Symbolic Link on MySQL 4.0.13Roberto Slepetys24 May