List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MySQL List Date:May 21 2003 5:29am
Subject:Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cart
View as plain text
We use PayPal's IPN on all of our sites, and it has never taken more then 10
minutes, usually it
hits before the user even clicks the continue button!

I've been using it since they came out with it. At one point, they seemed to
have a problem with
it, but I have not noticed a problem with it in quite some time...

Richard.