List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Curtis Maurand Date:May 21 2003 4:23am
Subject:Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cart
View as plain text
try OSCommerce.  Nice shopping cart.  There is a paypal interface with it.

http://www.oscommerce.org

On Tue, 20 May 2003, David McGlone wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone here done any work with pay-pal's shopping cart system?
>
> the cart only allows 1 price per item, but I am building a website that sells
> T-shirts and more and the sizes of shirts are different and have different
> prices for each size, so I created a database with each T-shirt and size with
> each corresponding price, but im wondering if it will work with pay-pal's
> shopping cart?
>
> Im using a dropdown list in a form to select the size and color, but getting
> that dropdown to insert the correct price is the tricky part.
>
> anyone have any ideas or code examples I can take a look at?
>
> Thanks

Curtis Maurand
mailto:curtis@stripped
http://www.maurand.com

Thread
has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May
  • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartCurtis Maurand21 May
    • RE: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDaevid Vincent21 May
      • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartMySQL List21 May
      • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May
        • RE: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDaevid Vincent22 May
Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May