List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David McGlone Date:May 21 2003 2:06am
Subject:Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cart
View as plain text
On Tuesday 20 May 2003 10:04 pm, you wrote:
> I've done it before, so I know you can do it.
> I don't have the site anymore.

Thanks for the encouragement.

you have any pointers or tips you can think of that you think would be useful
to me?

Thread
has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May
  • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartCurtis Maurand21 May
    • RE: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDaevid Vincent21 May
      • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartMySQL List21 May
      • Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May
        • RE: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDaevid Vincent22 May
Re: has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cartDavid McGlone21 May