List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David McGlone Date:May 21 2003 1:40am
Subject:has anyone here worked with pay-pal's shopping cart
View as plain text
Hi all,

Has anyone here done any work with pay-pal's shopping cart system?

the cart only allows 1 price per item, but I am building a website that sells
T-shirts and more and the sizes of shirts are different and have different
prices for each size, so I created a database with each T-shirt and size with
each corresponding price, but im wondering if it will work with pay-pal's
shopping cart?

Im using a dropdown list in a form to select the size and color, but getting
that dropdown to insert the correct price is the tricky part.

anyone have any ideas or code examples I can take a look at?

Thanks
--
David M.
Edification Web Solutions