List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:May 20 2003 10:30pm
Subject:RE: Any Web Enabled Contact Manager (or CRM) available?
View as plain text
Relata blows ass. We used it briefly and had more problems than we cared to,
for something that should be so simple. It was buggy as hell (it's as if the
developers didn't have script dubugging on in their browser) since there
were javascript errors all over the place. We often had trouble just logging
in to the stupid thing. Check http://resume.daevid.com for CRiMson, this is
a CRM I am building. I put the new version up there pretty regularly, mebbe
once a day or so.