List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roberto Slepetys Ferreira Date:May 20 2003 10:31pm
Subject:Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS table
View as plain text
Hi again,

> > 1st) I like to acess the Dictionary Table directly, to retrieve all
> > the world that was indexed. This will be used to construct the front
> > end, allowing the user only to make a search based on world that
> > really exists in the dictionary table.
>
> If you build from source, there's a debugging program called ft_dump
> that gets built in the myisam/ directory.  It can dump the wordlist,
> plus per-word stats if you want them.

Unhapply, all of my tentatives for building it from the source failed in the
Red Hat 9.

Last tentative, I downloades the 4.0.13.src.rpm and did a rebuild rpm,
receiving some errors, but the ft_dump.c was found in the building
directory. Is it possible to compile only this program ?

Thanks
Slepetys

Thread
How to select the dictionary list of a FTS tableRoberto Slepetys Ferreira20 May
  • Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS tableDan Nelson20 May
  • Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS tableRoberto Slepetys Ferreira21 May
    • Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS tableDan Nelson21 May
  • Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS table - now we have a compilation problemRoberto Slepetys Ferreira21 May
    • Re: How to select the dictionary list of a FTS table - now we have a compilation problemDan Nelson21 May