List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Milen A. Radev Date:April 4 1999 1:00pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
DO NOT start a discussion about politics here. Everybody can say a lot about
the crisis in Kosovo (and Serbia). But here is not the right place.
Say it to your politicians, not here. Say it in your web site, not here.

Milen A. Radev
Varna, Bulgaria

Luca Perugini wrote:

> I can't find any word..... yes y're right ...this is a TECHICAL NEWSGROUP.
>
> Are you a MAN or a computer?
>
> Really ......... without words !!
>
> *****************
> Luca Perugini
> LinuxManShip
> SysAdm at http://www.uisp.it
> mailto:perluca@stripped
>
> On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Lew Barnesson wrote:
>
> > With all my sympathies, this is a technical newsgroup, and not a proper
> > forum for this.

YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEArhimed [DKG]3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEDavor Cengija3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELuca Perugini4 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMilen A. Radev4 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEka Kelana6 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius6 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEVan7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEScott W Bingham7 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChai-Hup Chen7 Apr
Re: YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEd Carp7 Apr