List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave Christensen Date:May 16 2003 4:55pm
Subject:RE: my.cnf location ?
View as plain text
You should find it in the /etc directory.  If it's not there, you're running
under defaults which you should change.  With the installation there should
be some files named my-large.cnf, my-huge.cnf, etc.  You can use one of
these files as your template and save the end result as my.cnf in the /etc
directory.