List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter O Sigurdson Date:May 16 2003 4:10pm
Subject:can the MySQL graphical client connect to NON MqSQL servers?
View as plain text
Greetings

I'm trying to eliminate my use of MS Access.  One thing it does that I
haven't seen elsewhere is the ability to connect to varrious db servers
that are available via ODBC in the operating system.  you use the "Get
External Link Tables" feature to point to the ODBC source you want.

Can MySql client do this?  I haven't found any documentation for the
graphical client of any type (there isn't even help contents yet!)

thanks
Thread
can the MySQL graphical client connect to NON MqSQL servers?Peter O Sigurdson16 May
  • Re: can the MySQL graphical client connect to NON MqSQL servers?Dan Nelson16 May