List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:miguel sol√≥rzano Date:May 15 2003 3:00pm
Subject:Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?
View as plain text
At 09:16 15/05/2003 -0400, Steff@stripped wrote:
Hi,
>Hi Miguel and David,
>       Thanks for the rapid response. If the windows /PAE option
>where to work on our equipment is it valid to  assume that the
>WinMySqlAdmin report would show the extra memory in the
>heading labelled "Total Memory" ?

In theory I believe yes, that tool just uses the common Win32 API
for to get the physical memory and I am not aware if exists another
function or way for.

Since I don't have hardware and Windows OS version which support
that extra configuration I can't confident about, so I suggest you
for to get the answers from Microsoft support.

For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/
Are you MySQL certified?, http://www.mysql.com/certification/
    __  ___     ___ ____  __
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Miguel Angel Solórzano <miguel@stripped>
  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   São Paulo - Brazil
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/
        <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Steff14 May
  • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?David Griffiths15 May
  • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?miguel solorzano15 May
    • MySql licenseElkin Fernando Ortiz15 May
      • Re: MySql licensePaul DuBois15 May
    • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Steff15 May
      • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?miguel sol√≥rzano15 May
      • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Dan Nelson15 May
    • Connections: was MySql licenseJames15 May
  • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Becoming Digital15 May
Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Heikki Tuuri15 May
  • Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Jeremy Zawodny15 May
Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?Heikki Tuuri15 May