List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steff Date:May 15 2003 1:16pm
Subject:Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?
View as plain text
Hi Miguel and David,
      Thanks for the rapid response. If the windows /PAE option
where to work on our equipment is it valid to  assume that the
WinMySqlAdmin report would show the extra memory in the
heading labelled "Total Memory" ?

      We have avoided  moving our database to Linux because we
have been told that under a unix operating system the table and
column names become case sensitive. Is this true ?  We are
concerned because we were not consistent in the use of
capitalization when building our SQL statements in our existing
application.

Thanks
steff