List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Micheal Mc Evoy Date:September 22 1999 10:48pm
Subject:Re: English Explanation of Mysql Please!
View as plain text
It would appear that you are looking for for a DBI/DBD module or something
similar.
It would help considerably if you would have posted a bit clearer message
as to what exactly you are looking for. (Code snippets would help).

Otherwise, you won't find any help here or anywhere.
We try to help as much as possible, but your message indicates EBCAK.
BTW, if you are a _non-technical person_, you should learn a bit more
before you try to put a relational database on a website.

---
Micheal Mc Evoy                                         mjmc@stripped
                                       http://www.whitepine.com/whitepine/

WhitePine Consulting supports the Free Software Foundation and it's ideals
by promoting, using and supporting Open Source, GNU and GPL'd Software.