List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald R. Jensen Date:May 14 2003 11:42am
Subject:Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is created
View as plain text
Cron.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thuha Kortesmaki" <thuha@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 5:40 PM
Subject: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is
created

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me how to run a Perl script automatically some
time after a record is created? The context is that once a request is added
to the database, we wait a week for the people who're responsible to reply
and send an email with the reply back to the customer. How should I go about
automating this?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Thread
how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdThuha Kortesmaki14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdFred van Engen14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdDan Nelson14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdgerald_clark14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdGerald R. Jensen15 May
    • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdJames Moe15 May
RE: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdBruce W. Marriner14 May