List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:May 14 2003 11:16pm
Subject:Re: does a 2gig memory limitation exist on the win2k MySQL-Max 4.x build?
View as plain text
Steff,

Windows 2k Professional has a 2-gigabyte process limit. You are probably
hitting that. Windows 2000 Server has a 3-gig limit (provided you do some
configuration).

Sadly, apparently Linux has a 2 or 2.5 gig limit as well.

BTW, if you are looking at performance testing, MySQL on Win32 is
significantly slower than on Linux.

David.