List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Davis Date:May 13 2003 3:38am
Subject:RE: ALTER TABLE ORDER
View as plain text
ALTER TABLE MODIFY SecondFileName INT/VARCHAR/??? AFTER LastFieldName.
ALTER TABLE MODIFY OldLastFieldName INT/VARCHAR/??? AFTER FirstFieldName.

Just leave the type of field the same an place the "AFTER" keyword and the
field you want it after.

Check out...
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/ALTER_TABLE.html

Roger