List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:May 12 2003 10:18pm
Subject:RE: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....
View as plain text
You could possibly use java to connect to mysql (jdbc, odbc) and then use
java to manipulate js objects on the page too. This would get tricky, but is
doable.

I would suggest you look into a server side language like PHP or Perl and
this way you have less problems across browsers and also js is incredibly
klunky, slow and prone to throw exceptions.

making a mysql scriptKurt8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptBruce Douglas8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptRoger Davis8 May
  • Re: making a mysql scriptSam A. Funk11 May
    • manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Bruce Douglas12 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Greg Donald12 May
        • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Rene van de Weerd14 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....colbey12 May
        • RE: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Daevid Vincent14 May
RE: making a mysql scriptDave Christensen9 May