List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rene van de Weerd Date:May 12 2003 11:23am
Subject:Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....
View as plain text
Actually, server side javascript does exist. But it is a bit old. It was
used in the Netscape Enterprise Servers. :-)

Kind regards,
Rene

Greg Donald wrote:

>>ARGGGHHH!! How do i interface with a mysql database from javascript?? I can
>>do it with perl/php/asp.. with no probs... but how do i have a jscript
>>function that allows me to insert/update a simple table..
>>

>perl/php/asp are all server-side langauges.  Javascript is a client-side
>language and cannot do what you want it to do.

Thread
making a mysql scriptKurt8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptBruce Douglas8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptRoger Davis8 May
  • Re: making a mysql scriptSam A. Funk11 May
    • manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Bruce Douglas12 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Greg Donald12 May
        • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Rene van de Weerd14 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....colbey12 May
        • RE: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Daevid Vincent14 May
RE: making a mysql scriptDave Christensen9 May