List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:CR Date:May 15 2003 12:31am
Subject:Re: count()
View as plain text
Sorry  for the bother, but I'm not sure where to send problems related to
the MySQL list. I can receive emails from the list, but my emails to the
list do not seem to be making it. I can also not get a response to
unsubscribe or subscribe or any other admin address I've tried.

Have either of you heard of any recent issues with the list - and did this
message actually make it to the list?

Thanks for your time.

C.R.