List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 4 1999 8:06am
Subject:Re: IDEA: table cloning
View as plain text
>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@stripped> writes:

Benjamin> Please tell me that this is a prelude to MySQL supporting logical views!
Benjamin>     regards,

Benjamin>         Ben Scherrey

Hi!

Views are not that high on our TODO;  Please check the TODO section in
the MySQL manual how we prioritize things!
This means that it 3.23 will probably not support views, but we will leave
views for the next major version after that.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
IDEA: table cloningindrek siitan4 Apr
  • Re: IDEA: table cloningThimble Smith4 Apr
  • IDEA: table cloningMichael Widenius4 Apr
  • Re: IDEA: table cloningBenjamin Scherrey4 Apr
    • Re: IDEA: table cloningMichael Widenius4 Apr
  • Re: IDEA: table cloningVivek Khera5 Apr