List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thuha Kortesmaki Date:May 12 2003 10:40pm
Subject:how to automatically run a script some time after a record is created
View as plain text
Hi,

Could somebody please tell me how to run a Perl script automatically some time after a
record is created? The context is that once a request is added to the database, we wait a
week for the people who're responsible to reply and send an email with the reply back to
the customer. How should I go about automating this?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Thread
how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdThuha Kortesmaki14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdFred van Engen14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdDan Nelson14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdgerald_clark14 May
  • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdGerald R. Jensen15 May
    • Re: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdJames Moe15 May
RE: how to automatically run a script some time after a record is createdBruce W. Marriner14 May