List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Douglas Date:May 11 2003 3:20pm
Subject:manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....
View as plain text
Hey...

ARGGGHHH!! How do i interface with a mysql database from javascript?? I can
do it with perl/php/asp.. with no probs... but how do i have a jscript
function that allows me to insert/update a simple table..

Baically.. I'd like something like the following...

<jscript>
function foo(ndx)
{
	query = "insert foo into table tmp"
	do_query(query)

}
</jscript>

were the tmp table would now have value foo in the tbl...

Thanks

Bruce

Thread
making a mysql scriptKurt8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptBruce Douglas8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptRoger Davis8 May
  • Re: making a mysql scriptSam A. Funk11 May
    • manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Bruce Douglas12 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Greg Donald12 May
        • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Rene van de Weerd14 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....colbey12 May
        • RE: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Daevid Vincent14 May
RE: making a mysql scriptDave Christensen9 May