List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:May 10 2003 9:41pm
Subject:MySQL List Stats for April, 2003
View as plain text
As some of you know, we host the MySQL list searchable archives at
ListSearch.com as a free service to the MySQL community. To access
said archives, visit <http://www.listsearch.com/mysql.lasso>. The
archvies not only allow you to search on various fields of
information (body, date, subject, author, etc.) and to view threads,
but, we keep lots of stats, including the number of searches
performed and a log of all search terms used when accessing the
archives.

Here are the stats for the MySQL list for April, 2003. You can see
these updated every 1/2 hour by clicking the Browse tab at
ListSearch.com.

Enjoy!

Bill

April, 2003
==================

Authors: 773
Threads: 943

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Posts
Victoria Reznichenko	60
Martin	56
Egor Egorov	53
gerald_clark	48
Stefan Hinz	40
Keith C. Ivey	37
Jeremy Zawodny	37
B. van Ouwerkerk	36
Mark Matthews	35
Paul DuBois	34
Don Read	29
Roman Neuhauser	28
Martin Gainty	27
Mike Hillyer	24
Michael Shulman	24
Jeff Shapiro	24
Dan Nelson	21
Bruce Feist	18
Jennifer Goodie	17
Jerry	16

Top 20 Threads by Number of Posts
Suggestion	39
[MySQL]  Question: Connecting MySQL with...	23
Storing credit card numbers in MySql	23
Replication problems	20
Problem regarding ibdata1 file	18
performance	16
Delete all but (n) most recent records?	16
stable version ?	14
Indexes	14
change db-path	14
rounding/truncation of decimal fields	13
A Discussion About Stored Procedures	13
password not working from command line	12
Replication - SSH	11
MySQL & mail servers	11
Lots of users!	11
unable to change password	10
Newbie question on GRANT	10
missing libmysqlclient.so	10
How Many	10

Top 20 Search Terms by Number of Requests
mysql	19
error	16
table	14
windows	13
replication	13
create	13
log	12
tables	11
LOAD	11
dbd	11
undefined	9
to	9
rotation	9
null	9
image	9
filemaker	9
select	8
redhat	8
multiple	8
JDBC	8

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
MySQL List Stats for April, 2003Bill Doerrfeld12 May