List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 8 2003 12:46am
Subject:RE: moving data from access to mysql
View as plain text
At 16:17 -0600 5/7/03, Mike Hillyer wrote:
>Also, just reformat the date in Access before you export.
>
>Mike

Reformat it to what, though?  The thing I don't get about the
request below is that, if all you've got it a month name,
how are you supposed to fill in the other parts of the timestamp
value?

Thread
moving data from access to mysqlCharles Kline7 May
RE: moving data from access to mysqlMike Hillyer8 May
  • RE: moving data from access to mysqlPaul DuBois8 May
RE: moving data from access to mysqlMike Hillyer8 May