List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kurt Date:May 7 2003 5:51pm
Subject:making a mysql script
View as plain text
Shoot me now. In Oracle you can write an SQL procedure, in notepad for
example, to create a table. You can then save this file in case you need
to recreate the table later. The problem I am having is the naming of
the file format and what command to use to run the file from the MySQL
command prompt.

In Oracle you type

SQL> @filename.sql

What do I name the file?
How to I run the file?

Thanks

Kurt

Thread
making a mysql scriptKurt8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptBruce Douglas8 May
  • RE: making a mysql scriptRoger Davis8 May
  • Re: making a mysql scriptSam A. Funk11 May
    • manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Bruce Douglas12 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Greg Donald12 May
        • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Rene van de Weerd14 May
      • Re: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....colbey12 May
        • RE: manipulating myqsl database from javascript function....Daevid Vincent14 May
RE: making a mysql scriptDave Christensen9 May