List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ganbold Date:May 7 2003 5:35am
Subject:Mysql 4.0.12 with Linuxthreads problem in FreeBSD 5.0
View as plain text
Hi,

I have FreeBSD 5.0-Current (did cvsup) and I compiled mysql-4.0.12 with
WITH_CHARSET=win1251 WITH_OPENSSL=yes WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes
BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes options.
It was compiled and installed properly. However when I try to connect to
mysql server it says:
ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

/tmp/sock file was not in place.

Can somebody give me an advice how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance,

Ganbold

Thread
Mysql 4.0.12 with Linuxthreads problem in FreeBSD 5.0Ganbold7 May
  • Re: Mysql 4.0.12 with Linuxthreads problem in FreeBSD 5.0Jeremy Zawodny7 May