List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 7 2003 2:33am
Subject:Re: SELECT problem
View as plain text
At 8:54 +0800 5/7/03, Stikirana Yuana wrote:
>i dontt know what happens.... but when i change the query's character with
>lowercase the query run just fine....
>is this bug???

Does your server host have case-sensitive file and directory names?

Paul DuBois
sql, query
SELECT problemStikirana Yuana7 May
  • removing duplicate rowsBruce Douglas7 May
  • Selecting long string with non alpha'sScott Haneda7 May
    • Re: Selecting long string with non alpha'sPaul DuBois7 May
      • Re: Selecting long string with non alpha'sScott Haneda7 May
  • Re: SELECT problemStikirana Yuana7 May
    • Re: SELECT problemPaul DuBois7 May
Re: removing duplicate rowsJames Moe7 May