List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 22 1999 12:56pm
Subject:mysqld going to sleep (forever!) on Solaris 2.7
View as plain text
>>>>> "Orlando" == Orlando Andico <orly@stripped> writes:

Orlando> I must amend my previous post. Not only did mysqld go to sleep, it no
Orlando> longer responds to connect requests! basically it's hung. It still
Orlando> responds to `mysqladmin ping' but not to anything else (e.g. shutdown
Orlando> doesn't work).

'mysqladmin ping' does a full connect.

Can you do 'mysqladmin proc' ?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysqld going to sleep (forever!) on Solaris 2.7Orlando Andico22 Sep
  • mysqld going to sleep (forever!) on Solaris 2.7Michael Widenius22 Sep
    • Re: mysqld going to sleep (forever!) on Solaris 2.7Orlando Andico23 Sep