List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cal Evans Date:May 6 2003 1:28pm
Subject:Re: How big can a SELECT be?
View as plain text
kaj,

I bow to your sql-fu!  I've never seen a SQL statement that large.  (I've
written a few stored procedures that big but good God, not a single
statement.)

To answer your question, I've never seen anything in the documentation that
indicates that such a limit exists. The only thing I can say is try it and
see.  But please, by all means, post your results here so we all know if
this works.

=C=
* Cal Evans
* http://www.christianperformer.com
* Stay plugged into your audience
* The measure of a programmer is not the number of lines of code he writes
but the number of lines he does not have to write.
*