List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaj Didriksen Date:May 6 2003 1:22pm
Subject:How big can a SELECT be?
View as plain text
Hi
I have a tablestructure that in rare circumstances must be searched via
a SELECT statement that will be of 30-35Kb in size.

I was wondering if this is possible or if I have a max. SELECT size
that cant be expanded. Im using PHP 4.3 by the way to send the SELECT
on an FreeBSD

Regards
Kaj Schermer Didriksen

----
"New media applications"

macron ApS                                    Telephone: 87959650
Østervænget 5, Assentoft
8900 Randers                                Web: http://www.macron.dk
Denmark
---

Thread
How big can a SELECT be?Kaj Didriksen6 May
  • Re: How big can a SELECT be?Cal Evans6 May
    • Re[2]: How big can a SELECT be?Stefan Hinz6 May
      • RE: Re[2]: How big can a SELECT be?Daevid Vincent7 May
  • RE: How big can a SELECT be?Basil Hussain6 May
AW: How big can a SELECT be?Thorsten Schmidt6 May