List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Jackson Date:May 5 2003 11:14pm
Subject:Am using mysql and oscommerce, but i can't find my database that i created.
View as plain text
I have a situation that my not be that unique.

I use www.edatarack.com to host my website.
In their file manage or when i ftp into the site i can not find the MySQL
database that I created to use with OScommerce.
Could someone please tell me where they databses get created b/c I cannot
see it in my so-called "File Manager"? What should the file extension be?
.sql?
Thanks in advance,
David jackson

Thread
Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportMike Hillyer5 May
  • Re: Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportZak Greant6 May
  • Re: Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportJeremy Zawodny6 May
RE: Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportDave Christensen6 May
  • Am using mysql and oscommerce, but i can't find my database that i created.David Jackson6 May
  • RE: Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportKyle Lange6 May
  • localhost questionYa-Chun Lin6 May
RE: Comparing two snapshots of a table to produce a change reportMike Hillyer6 May
Re: localhost questionJames Moe6 May
  • Re: localhost questionYa-Chun Lin6 May
    • Re[2]: localhost questionStefan Hinz6 May
  • Re: Re[2]: localhost questionYa-Chun Lin6 May
    • Re[4]: localhost questionStefan Hinz7 May
  • Re: Re[4]: localhost questionYa-Chun Lin7 May
  • import binary file?Ya-Chun Lin29 May