List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 22 1999 9:38am
Subject:Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHP
View as plain text

Matthias> Hi,
Matthias> Michael Widenius:
>> It seams that some glibc 2.0 versions claims that they have big file
>> support even if they haven't.  In next MySQL version we will fix
>> configure to not try to detect big file support on Linux..

Matthias> Please ONLY do that for glibc 2.0. With 2.1, the tests work just fine.

Matthias> #include <features.h> /* or indeed almost any other C header */

Matthias> #if defined(__GLIBC__) && __GLIBC__>2 || (__GLIBC__==2 &&
> __GLIBC_MINOR__==0)
Matthias> #undef HAVE_OPEN64_or_whatever
Matthias> #endif

Matthias> --
Matthias> Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@stripped  |  ICQ:
> 20193661
Matthias> The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |
> http://www.noris.de/~smurf/
Matthias> --
Matthias> Ambition is a lust that's never quenched, grows more inflamed, and madder by
Matthias> enjoyment.
Matthias>                                         -- Otway

Hi!

Thanks;  We will do this!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPChristophe Lauer21 Sep
  • Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPJames Manning21 Sep
Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPJames Manning21 Sep
  • Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPMatthias Urlichs21 Sep
  • Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPMichael Widenius22 Sep
    • Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPMatthias Urlichs22 Sep
      • Re: undef reference 'open64' when compiling with PHPMichael Widenius22 Sep