List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TheMechE Date:April 30 2003 6:55pm
Subject:RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?
View as plain text

Scenario 1.

I build String.  I pass to execute() Here is the results...

All from my log writer
20030430.145301 Delete from Licenses where LicenseID = 269;Delete From
LicenseRules Where LicenseID = 269;Delete from Categories where categoryID
IN (-1) ;Delete from LicenseSlaves where MasterID = 269 OR SlaveID = 269;

20030430.145301 java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation: You
have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ';Delete From
LicenseRules Where LicenseID = 269;Delete from Cat

When I pass the same string to my StringTokenizer ( and split on ";") to do
the update and
perform each step one by one it works.

Thread
Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Jennifer Goodie1 May
    • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Mark Matthews1 May
RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Dan Nelson1 May