List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jennifer Goodie Date:May 1 2003 12:53am
Subject:RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?
View as plain text
It works at the commandline.  It must be a driver specific problem.  Or
maybe it is a syntax issue and one of the queries is failing?  Have you
tried it at the commandline to see what is happening?  I'm too lazy to look
for your last thread to see what what platform you are running on and what
language you are using.

Thread
Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Jennifer Goodie1 May
    • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Mark Matthews1 May
RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Dan Nelson1 May