List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TheMechE Date:April 30 2003 6:50pm
Subject:Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?
View as plain text
This is hard to believe....

Does mySQL really not accept a SQL string with multiple Statements separated
by semi-colons? Or is that a driver specific problem?
I'm having some serious concern here about these performance liabilities....

Any pointers?
See my earlier note about the Insert Into myTable SELECT blah blah from
myTable where index=k; -- fails, discussion.

-Andy

Thread
Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Jennifer Goodie1 May
    • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Mark Matthews1 May
RE: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?TheMechE1 May
  • Re: Next issue: Can't execute multiple statements?Dan Nelson1 May